Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Project CCR

        Attached is my creative critical reflection for my final movie project. We did as best as we could due to the COVID-19. I wanted to be honest and not lie as to why the video came out the way it did. We have came so far in media and we are afraid this movie is not our full potential due to COVID19. We wanted to develop it so much more. We wanted to incorporate a chase scene and finally have dialogue. In my CCR I reflect on how we tried to base our approach on real action movies so we could get the best thing possible. I was honest and explained how we did and did not complete this. It was a hard fight but we got as much as we could. The Corona Virus totally ruined our progress.
       In my CCR I go into depths as to why it has affected us so much. For example, this virus has essentially stopped us from going outside. This put us in a terrible situation as out video takes place outdoors. Another problem created by the virus was that it limited our ability to meet and film as we were forced away and not able to film. It was such a hardship to do this project, we had no answers. We looked to our teachers for answers on how to finish, they could not give us an answer. There is no chance to finish this project, yet what we have is on par with big action movies. This makes me proud as we were able to do so much before we were forced to stop. I hope to still be given credit as we gave it our all with the time we had. I have individually progressed so much from our first video many months ago. Overall, it was a fun project that I really want to finish because we had a perfect setup and vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment